Here’s what people say about their experience of working with me.
- I worked as a researcher for Jane when she directed at the BBC. She is a talented and highly experienced director with a fantastic creative eye: she is a brilliant mentor and teacher, very warm and encouraging taking time to make things clear and passing on tips. It was a real privilege working with her - she taught me so much and I will always appreciate it. - Erika Jones, Presenter 'See Hear'
- I worked with Jane at the BBC for several years where she was a creative tour de force when it came to programme making. Jane never rests on her laurels and if there is a more interesting and engaging way of looking at the world she will explore it. She is full of good ideas and has the energy to connect people and make things happen. In fact, that is definitely what I liked most about working with Jane (apart from the amazing brightly coloured scarf and coat combos) - she is the definition of an entrepreneur.
- I invited Jane Williams, a TV producer with a particular background in documentary, to talk to my second year HND students on a wide range of issues pertaining to employment in the contemporary television industry. This was more than just a talk with Jane also organising a series of exercises and effectively giving the class. The feedback from this session was enormously positive. I can strongly recommend Jane for any similar educational role.- Dr. Roger Cottrell, Head of HND Filmmaking, Kidderminster College.
- Jane is a delight to work with. She’s knowledgeable, conscientious, creative, thorough, attentive to detail, whilst also thinking strategically and with great commonsense. Despite her vast range of media experience she approaches her projects with a modest, gentle, considered approach which people immediately warm to. Jane has very high standards for herself and her work. Only work with her if you want to be stretched and challenged to equally give of your best. Jane is a gem who always delivers top class results. I recommend her highly.- Jane Noble Knight, Entrepreneur, Trainer & Social Media Broadcaster.
- Jane is always passionate about her work, striving to make it the best it can be. Her enthusiasm and assertiveness on every project she undertakes are infectious. She’s a great team player, bringing out the best in those she works with and embodying the BBC Values of fairness and decency, both in her relations to colleagues and public partners. Jane is also very outward looking, aware of the wider business needs of an organization and the industry. Her numerous qualities would transfer practically to any environment.